Welcome to Ryosuke IMAI’s personal website!
Researcher in quantum physics.
- certified theoretical physicist in the areas of condensed matter physics and quantum optics.
- experienced programmer (Python, C, Fortran, etc.)
- information engineer who has passed Applied Information Technology Engineer Examination
- Light-matter Interacting system
- Open Quantum System
- Fundamental Aspects of Quantum Field Theory
Doctor of Science, 2019 – Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan.
Dissertation: Theoretical Study on Quantum States and Dynamics of Atom-Cavity Systems with Dissipation.
Supervisor: Yoshiya Yamanaka
Master of Science, March 2015 – Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan.
Bachelor of Science, March 2013 – Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan.
Academic / Teaching Experience
Assistant Professor (without Tenure),
Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan. April 2019 to Present
- Assist a seminar on Computational Materials Science (Quantum Chemistry, MD, Computational thermodynamics, etc.) for 30 graduate students.
- Supervise physics experiments and teach them to about 30 undergraduate students.
J. F. Oberlin University, Tokyo, Japan. April 2018 to Present
- Teach Fundamental Mathematics to 30 undergraduate students.
Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan. April 2016 to March 2019
- Supervised physics experiments and taught them to about 30 undergraduate students.
See list of publications.